Accredited Training with Byron Region Community College Inc
Receive accredited training with Byron Region Community College Inc – the region’s leading provider of adult education for over 27 years. We are recognised for the diversity of courses on offer and our commitment to providing high quality, hands on learning experiences.
- Quality Assured Classes
- Education before Profit
Byron Region Community College is a registered not for profit organisation. Our Tutors are carefully selected to ensure you receive the best tuition possible. Not only are our Tutors skilled professional teachers, they are also recognised in their industries as professionals and leaders. Full Time, Part Time and Accelerated options are available, allowing you to choose the study method that’s right for you. Students may study in a number of our courses even if they have not finished high school. Where enrolment requirements are more restrictive, students may be eligible for entry through the RPL process. We support students who wish to upgrade their skills or keep abreast of improvements in their fields. Past study or work experience may be eligible for RPL credit.
Quality teaching, practical experience and work placement means graduates have the knowledge and experience to find great jobs. Your learning experience is important to us. We are committed to providing high quality education to all our students. We keep our class sizes small to ensure you receive plenty of individual attention from our tutors.
- Experience you can trust
- Real World Experts, Real Career Outcomes
- National Qualifications Recognition of Prior Learning
Nationally recognised accreditation means that your qualification is valid throughout all of Australia. You can take advantage of Byron Region Community College’s superior tuition to find work in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or beyond.
- Flexible Entry Requirements
- Your guide to studying with Byron Region Community College Inc
- Full time VET courses offered by Byron Region Community College are Austudy and Youth Allowance Approved.
- Austudy provides financial assistance if you are aged 25 years or more and studying full time. If you are aged between 16 and 24 years old and studying full time, you may be eligible to claim Youth Allowance. Eligibility criteria apply to both Austudy and Youth Allowance.
For further information please contact Centrelink
Byron Region Community College Inc Accredited Courses
A VET (Vocational Education and Training) course with Byron Region Community College can be the beginning of your new career or the development of higher skills in your profession. Byron Region Community College is offering nationally recognised qualifications in a variety of areas including Permaculture, Visual Arts, Massage, Children’s Services, Training & Assessment, Aged Care and Community Services. Accredited short courses are also offered in Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG), First Aid. Byron Region Community College is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), approved by the Australian Government to deliver nationally recognised qualifications. Being registered means that Byron Region Community College Inc maintains stringent quality standards and acts in the best interest of students. More information on the standards required by RTOs in delivering accredited courses can be found on the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) website.
Full time VET courses offered by Byron Region Community College are Austudy and Youth Allowance Approved. Austudy provides financial assistance if you are aged 25 years or more and studying full time. If you are aged between 16 and 24 years old and studying full time, you may be eligible to claim Youth Allowance. Eligibility criteria apply to both Austudy and Youth Allowance. For further information please contact Centrelink
- An affordable payment schedule can be arranged to assist you pay off your course and material costs, over time at a rate that you can afford.
- Student Support Services including access to a qualified Student Support and Welfare Officer who can offer you literacy, numeracy, computer and learning support, as outlined in the Student Handbook.
- Recognition of Prior Learning. You can apply for recognition of your prior learning, work and life experiences towards granting of any of the qualifications. For further information on how to receive recognition of your prior learning or work experience, call 02 6684 3374 or email email@example.com
- Effective appeals and complaints procedures. In line with our ‘Students First’ philosophy, we have a confidential and friendly appeals and complaints procedure. Details are contained within the Student Handbook and you are always invited to offer feedback on your experiences here at Byron Region Community College Inc.